Get To The Finish Line With The FREE Road 2 ITU Training & Coaching Programme
What is Road 2 ITU?
Road 2 ITU is a free interactive training and coaching programme for novices and experienced triathletes, which includes coached sessions, clinics, virtual challenges and more.
How can I sign up?
- Decide whether you want to be a part of the First-Timer or Performance programme.
- Choose your region and coach (note that you will only be assigned a coach if you are on the Beginner Programme).
- Complete the registration form to sign up to the programme from 20 November 2019.
How do I benefit?
- Access to some of SA's foremost coaches and triathlon specialists.
- Tailor-made programmes and challenges to prepare you for the Discovery Triathlon World Cup Cape Town, catering for beginner and advanced athletes.
- Supervised training sessions to build your skill and confidence.
- Awesome prizes from our generous sponsors, throughout the programme.
- PLUS: Complete all the challenges and stand in line to win a trip for two, and an entry to the ITU World Triathlon Abu Dhabi, taking place in March 2019!
Choose the programme that suits your needs.
Each programme is designed to meet you at your starting point and help you achieve your goals - whether you're a first-timer setting out on a new challenge, or an experienced triathlete working towards a new PB.
- Perfect for athletes wanting to complete their first triathlon.
- Professional & qualified coaches will teach you to SWIMCYCLERUN to the finish line.
- Gain triathlon skill and confidence through 8 free coaching sessions.
- Suitable for experienced triathletes who want to maximise their performance.
- Compete against other athletes in our national challenges and see how you measure up on our leaderboard.
- Stand the chance to race at the ITU World Triathlon Abu Dhabi.